Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cody and Michelle's Wedding

We traveled out to Dallas this past weekend to celebrate Ben's brother Cody's wedding. We had the help of Ben's parents on the plane as well as another couple traveling with us as we navigated the airport scene with the car seats, strollers and luggage. People always remark bout how difficult it is to fly with kids and I now I understand. I have a new respect for you Noella with your multiple long flights with 3 young kids over these past few years! Anyway, I have a pitiful representation of the trip and absolutely no pictures of the actual wedding and reception. Perhaps I will steal some photos from other family members and make another post :) Everyone needs to see what a beautiful couple Michelle and Cody are! All of Ben's siblings made it out to Dallas. Noella came in from Italy and Jennie and her family came in from the Dominican Republic. We all stayed at the same hotel which was really nice and so great to spend some of the downtime together. It went by too quickly and is always difficult saying goodbye to family that lives so so far away!

Maddie thought we should pack her in the suitcase for the flight.





Aunt Noella holding Hudson...

Maddie and her cousin Diego- an action shot!

The Rehearsal. Michelle's mom is Korean so they incorporated traditional Korean dress for the rehearsal.


My little sister Rebecca and her husband Robert also live in Dallas so they were able to stop by the hotel and spend a few hours with us. I was so glad that they were able to meet Hudson too! Here is Robert holding Hudson for the first time... as for pictures of my beautiful sister Rebecca... we will have to wait because it looks like they are all on her camera!

3 comments:

Casey Martinez said...

Love all the pictures of course. I am after all your biggest fan right?? lol. Hudson has gotten so big already. I hope we can get out there before he gets too big!! Love the pictures of you and Ben. You both look great!

ElissaM said...

yeah! pictures! looks like you guys had fun! I bet it was so nice for your whole family to see Hudson and Maddie. Pretty special! You look great my dear...not like you had a baby 2 months ago! Hudson is adorable, and looks like a good little boy...smiling and sleeping. Mine on the other hand... Hope you are well, call you soon!

Unknown said...

Our reader got messed up and I didn't realize you posted until today. Thanks for posting what you had in pictures. Mine aren't that great either but I'll put up a few. Ask Nicole, she took a lot. So I guess your plane travel experience means that we won't be seeing you for a while on our side of the ocean. :0) It gets all the more fun when you are out numbered by kids! God's grace always get us through and He always seems to block the painful memories...kind of like child-birth. Ha! Love & miss you all!