Thursday, April 16, 2009

2 Month Stats




We went to Hudson's 2 month doctor visit today. He weighed in at a whopping 14 lbs 10 oz and was 24 inches long! He is in the 98%! I can't believe I have such a big kid after how petite Maddie has been. We are glad it is this way rather than the other way around. He will soon outweigh his sister if he continues at this rate!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

11 MONTHS?? Those stats fit Emma actually at 11 months, but not Hudson!

Ben and Melissa said...

whoops, I was trying to get these up so quickly I wrote 11 instead of 2!

The Kincaid Family said...

oh my gosh! I can't believe it! I always think that Brayden is a big boy but Hudson is going to quickly outweigh him! That's fantastic, what a healthy little guy! ANd once again, I can see both you and Ben in him, he is so gorgeous! Miss your beautiful family!

Casey Martinez said...

Hudson is soooooo cute!!!

ElissaM said...

you were just thinking 1+1 is 2...i am right there with ya hun. What great Easter pics! I am kinda wishing now i had hit eggs for logan...def next year. Maddie is a doll, i love those pigtails! She is getting so big! And Hudson...wow! What a chunk...i am glad he is gaining weight so well, he is too cute and looks just like you! I so wish our kids could all meet! (again for logan and maddie!)

Isabella and Nicolette said...

WOW! Time goes by WAY too fast. I've still yet to meet your little angel! he looks so different already. Great to see you are all doing so well! We should get together soon. I'm already almost 7 months!