Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Random Family Pictures

Daddy and Hudson wearing the only hat that still fits him

The kids taking over Mommy and Daddy's bed!

Story time with Daddy.


My brother is so big I can barely hold him!


Happy and Chubby!

5 comments:

The "Reid"er said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!

I LOVE MY LITTLE (CHUBBY) NEPHEW AND BEAUTIFUL NIECE :)

Casey Martinez said...

I can't get over how much Hudson looks like you Melissa not the chunky part of course because you are a twig but his facial features. He is so cute! Love the pictures of Maddie and Hudson together!

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh he's getting so big!! And Maddie is adorable as always. Thanks for the update.

Noella said...

Wow!! Hudson is huge, compared to his petite sister. We should start a pool for when he'll pass up Maddie (if I was a gambling person that is). We love & miss you all! Everyone looks great!

Isabella and Nicolette said...

Oh my goodness he makes Maddie look so tiny!! How sweet!