Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hudson's 1st Laughs

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

For some reason, I can't view the video. It's saying that I need to be sent a request. :-(

ElissaM said...

i can't see it!!! i wanna see it!!!

Papa & Nano said...

We're having problems too! Can't believe how big Hudson is getting! The pictures are too cute. Can't wait to see you! Loving you all so much!

carrie said...

I can see it and LOVE it! Makes me so happy!

Unknown said...

There is a resemblance of Maddie's laugh. Too cute! Thanks for sharing!

The Kincaid Family said...

He is HUGE :)! I mean that in a good way! SOOO happy is a big healthy boy! Love all the pics! Keep them coming!

Lindsey said...

That laugh is so cute...you have such happy little kids. Thanks for sharing the video.

Danielle said...

Awwww!! I love baby giggles - it makes me giggle!! He is adorable and getting so big from the first posts! Keep the videos coming - it makes me feel like we aren't quite so far away from you guys!