Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pirate Beach














Here is what happened to Hudson after not taking his afternoon nap... uncontrollable laughter...

8 comments:

Noella said...

Hey, enlighten me where Pirate Beach is? Luca loved the video of Hudson. If only he himself would resort to uncontrollable laughter when tired!! So precious to see all the pictures you posted! We love and miss you guys. 3 more months!!!

ElissaM said...

great pcitures! Your kiddos are getting so big!! I love the video...if only every child did that if they didn't nap!

Lindsey said...

Uncontrollable laughter when a nap is missed...oh you poor thing. (can you sense the sarcasm?). :-) I love the updates and love the pictures of your adorable kids. Were you nervous cutting Maddie's hair? I get so nervous cutting Claire's hair because her hair is so straight that any mistake I make is easily noticed. I was just thinking that with Maddie's curly hair, you may have a little more wiggle room for mistakes?

Unknown said...

so cute. laughed a bit uncontrollably myself - must be contagious. or maybe i need a nap? :) (i wish!)

Danielle said...

LOVE this video - too cute!!! Wish I was that happy when I'm tired :)

Casey Martinez said...

hearing kids laugh makes me laugh and I love it! My first thought seeing these pics is wow, hudson is looking like such a big boy/toddler these days. It seriously almost makes me sad how fast kids grow up...it's awesome of course but, man they just don't stay little long do they:). You guys are such an adorable family Fishies. We miss you guys and loved these pictures!

Verduin Family said...

Ainsley loved the video of Hudson laughing! We watched it over and over! So fun!

To Health and Wellness, Rebecca said...

I think I want to squeeze him. What a joyful little guy!! I hope our kids laugh when they miss a nap. ;)