After Easter, we had a cousin sleep over complete with Nano to read bed time stories! It was such a great time for Maddie and Diego to get to bond. Hudson looks a bit confused as to why there are other kids in his bed. Singing "10 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed"
The next day Maddie had a fever and Diego climbed up next to her in the chair and just sat there with her. So sweet!
How fun! I can't wait until the cousins from the Reid and Fisher sides get to have sleep overs...Maddie will probably be 10 by then. She could help with the little ones. haha Diego is so handsome! he is such a big boy now! I think curls run in the family.
How fun! I love seeing kiddos interacting together:0 Did they all sleep in Hudson's crib or was that just for pictures? lol:). Sorry Maddie was sick! Hope she is better now!!
6 comments:
How fun! I can't wait until the cousins from the Reid and Fisher sides get to have sleep overs...Maddie will probably be 10 by then. She could help with the little ones. haha Diego is so handsome! he is such a big boy now! I think curls run in the family.
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
aww love the curls!
You're just getting warmed up! Can we have a sleep over with the Kleis/Fisher cousins too?
this is great. gotta love diego's expressions during nano reading time.
love these kiddos! now we just need the kleis kids to make this complete! :)
How fun! I love seeing kiddos interacting together:0 Did they all sleep in Hudson's crib or was that just for pictures? lol:). Sorry Maddie was sick! Hope she is better now!!
Post a Comment