Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Christmas Season

We went to get our tree the weekend after Thanksgiving- so excited to celebrate Christmas in our new home



Maddie loved matching Hudson. I wonder how that will last but I will take every opportunity I get to dress them alike!


In front of the decorated tree.

Baking Christmas Cut-Out Cookies with Grammy


2nd annual walk down the very decorated street in our town with our good friends




Family Pics that didn't end up on our Christmas card. Thanks Cody and Meesh for taking these!

3 comments:

Casey Martinez said...

Can't wait to bake christmas cookies with our little girl!! Love the matching jammies and I have every intention of doing that to my kids until they are well over 20 :) lol. So jealous that you get to enjoy Gemini st. now:(. I miss that street so much and we don't have anything like it here. Merry Christmas fisher family!!

Danielle said...

I love Maddie & Hudson's matching pj's and her matching apron with her grandma - very cute! Glad you guys had a good Christmas...I miss those California Christmases!!!

carrie said...

Great pics. I love those curls!