Oh Mom, we think too much alike because I was going to write too how that chair goes everywhere! lol I love how Hudson is looking at Maddie in some of those pictures--like what is that crazy sister of mine so excited about?!
these pictures are so fun:) I love Maddie's expressions because you can tell she was having a blast playing with those leaves! What cute munchkins Maddie and Hudson are:). Can't wait to introduce baby Martinez to them next year sometime!
8 comments:
What great pictures! Wish we were there playing in the leaves too! The chair goes everywhere! Missing you all and loving you up!
Love, Papa & Nano
Such fun pictures! I love Maddie in them especially =)
Oh Mom, we think too much alike because I was going to write too how that chair goes everywhere! lol I love how Hudson is looking at Maddie in some of those pictures--like what is that crazy sister of mine so excited about?!
these pictures are so fun:) I love Maddie's expressions because you can tell she was having a blast playing with those leaves! What cute munchkins Maddie and Hudson are:). Can't wait to introduce baby Martinez to them next year sometime!
Aww, you little kiddos are so cute!!
These are the greatest pictures! I love how carefree Maddie is and her expressions are great! Glad to see you guys are having a good fall!
Great pictures! Maddie is having so much fun. Luke would love to play with her in the leaves sometime soon!
Post a Comment