Maddie enjoyed scooping out the seeds
She thought she was carving just like Daddy but she only had her plastic fork to work with
Finished product: the dog "Blue" from "Blue's Clues" and the paw print. Maddie loves Blue.. and Dora but Dora would have been more complex to carve
Taking pictures outside with the pumpkins... the kids no longer have pants on. In my defense, it was the end of the day, we live in CA and it was a warm night.
Ben makes a great Jack Sparrow! What a handsome pirate! Maddie kept chanting "Hook Hook Hook" after she got over her initial fear of Ben wearing the wig and growling "argh."
Look out for some more of the kids in their costumes... Maddie thinks she is going to be "Bell" (Tinkerbell) but wearing a pink fairy costume and Hudson will be a pirate (Maddie calls him Hook). Such fun dressing up!
8 comments:
Oh my! How cute is this!! I love the pumpkins, Ben! You did an awesome job! And yes, you do make a good Jack Sparrow! What a lovely catch you got in Melissa!
Have fun and can't wait for the kids pics! I have a feeling they'll take a hands down..........:)
Love you all!
cutest family ever!!!
First things first...Luca says: "I wub you Maddie" Great job on the carvings! You always know you've done well when the kids immediately start shouting BLUE's CLUES from this end! These pics are adorable and make us miss the fall in the US! Hats off to you Melissa, I don't know if I could ever get Jon in a costume!
I LOVE these pictures!!! So crafty you guys...now Halloween too?! Love your costumes too! I tried getting Mark to dress up with me this year...not happening. Hope you all have fun trick-or-treating!!
So cute! What a great carver Ben is! Impressive! I love the picture of all four of you and how Maddie is holding Hudson by the neck...hilarious! You guys look great in your costumes!
Aw how fun. I bought Claire a little pumpkin to carve, but she loved the pumpkin so much she didn't want to carve it. Great costumes!!
Your costume rocks you two! Wish we could have dressed up with you guys:). Great job on the pumpkin Ben. Love that serious look of concentrations and the surgical gloves:). I think I would have to wear gloves too because I don't like the way pumpkins feel inside! lol
You guys look so great!! How fun! We were pirates and Isabella was tinkerbell two years ago. haha! Nicolette was too young to really dress up then but it was fun. Your pumpkins look great too. Where did you get the Blue template?? Isabella wanted a Chihuahua... Go figure?!?
Post a Comment