Oh my gosh I love the growl:) Hudson is growing up so fast!! Maddie is such a good big sister and I love watching her and Hudson interact. So precious!
I love it when babies growl. Claire started growling when she was about 6 months old and hasn't stopped. Anyone who hears it just cracks up because it's so funny to hear a baby growl.
5 comments:
that is SO much cuter than Brayden's grunting. I wish Brayden growled instead of grunted :) Hudson is so CUTE!
yes i was there-I love it!
Great job Hudson! You are way too cute!
Oh my gosh I love the growl:) Hudson is growing up so fast!! Maddie is such a good big sister and I love watching her and Hudson interact. So precious!
I love it when babies growl. Claire started growling when she was about 6 months old and hasn't stopped. Anyone who hears it just cracks up because it's so funny to hear a baby growl.
Post a Comment