haha i think that video is a keeper
Did she say Emma? Hey, Maddie I think you and your cousins should do a talent show together next summer. What a family of musicians we have! We love your singing and "mommy & daddy" are the best lyrics to put in a song!
Good job Maddie!! I see another piano player in the family very soon:)
keep up the hard work Maddie. :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
haha i think that video is a keeper
Did she say Emma? Hey, Maddie I think you and your cousins should do a talent show together next summer. What a family of musicians we have! We love your singing and "mommy & daddy" are the best lyrics to put in a song!
Good job Maddie!! I see another piano player in the family very soon:)
keep up the hard work Maddie. :-)
Post a Comment