Here are the kids in the double stroller together. This is also proof that although Hudson does look as big as Maddie in some pics, he really is not. Madelyn looks huge to me here!
yeah! thanks for the pictures! And i can't believe that it is already that time for your anniversary again! I have a pic of mike and i from your wedding, and i think of you guys every time i see it! Maddie is too cute, i love her hair up in that high pony tail, and that quilt is gorgeous! That will be a keeper forever! You are right, maddie looks like such a big girl in that stroller, looks like a comfy one too! Thanks again for posting, sorry i bugged you about it!!
WOW!!! What an awesome update!!!! I can't believe how big Maddie is getting...she looks like a little kid now with those long legs. :-) You guys have such adorable kids. I love how you can see some similarities between Hudson and Maddie, yet at the same time, the look so different...if that even makes any sense. Congratulations on the house...I know that's been a very long wait for you all, but as you said, God's timing is always perfect. Thanks again for the update.
My first thought was not about the kids, but how big the stroller looks! I guess I'm back again to seeing very small as normal in my eye. Ha! But yes, Maddie is much bigger (but not for long).
good proof! I am actually amazed at how big Maddie looks in these:) See, it's all about the camera and what it does to images! What adorable children you two have! I love that they both came from you guys and yet look so very different! I love that about the genes:).
5 comments:
yeah! thanks for the pictures! And i can't believe that it is already that time for your anniversary again! I have a pic of mike and i from your wedding, and i think of you guys every time i see it! Maddie is too cute, i love her hair up in that high pony tail, and that quilt is gorgeous! That will be a keeper forever! You are right, maddie looks like such a big girl in that stroller, looks like a comfy one too! Thanks again for posting, sorry i bugged you about it!!
WOW!!! What an awesome update!!!! I can't believe how big Maddie is getting...she looks like a little kid now with those long legs. :-) You guys have such adorable kids. I love how you can see some similarities between Hudson and Maddie, yet at the same time, the look so different...if that even makes any sense. Congratulations on the house...I know that's been a very long wait for you all, but as you said, God's timing is always perfect. Thanks again for the update.
Yeah she does look like a big girl here!
My first thought was not about the kids, but how big the stroller looks! I guess I'm back again to seeing very small as normal in my eye. Ha! But yes, Maddie is much bigger (but not for long).
good proof! I am actually amazed at how big Maddie looks in these:) See, it's all about the camera and what it does to images! What adorable children you two have! I love that they both came from you guys and yet look so very different! I love that about the genes:).
Post a Comment