Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hudson Benjamin Fisher has arrived.....







Hudson was born Wed. at about 12:05 in the morning. Melissa started the induction process at about 10:30 Tues. morning. The process was slow but steady and then about 11:00pm things started to roll. Melissa shook off the tiredness and found new energy when the time came to push. He came pretty fast....about 10 mins of pushing. He apparently owns the new record for birth weight amongst the grandchildren. He came in at 8lbs 4oz. He beat his cousin Luca by a few oz. He is 21 inches and I think that's about it for those that care about the details. We look fwd to posting more pictures in the future...

10 comments:

The "Reid"er said...

We love him.
He is beautiful.
A gift from God.

We love you four so much. Can't wait to meet Hudson in person soon. :)

carrie said...

Great pictures Ben! Melissa you look great, and Hudson you are adorable already!!

Isabella and Nicolette said...

How sweet!! How in the world did you guys manage to update this so soon! Wow! That's impressive! You both look beautiful! Gotta love the butt picture. I'm sure that will be his favorite once he is older!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations Fisher family. I can already tell he's going to be a little stud and just as adorable as his big sister. :-) Thanks for posting pictures.

Casey Martinez said...

Yeah! You just made mine and Joey's day with these pictures! Hudson looks similar to Maddie but his features are definitely boyish:) Thank you for the post!

Noella said...

Too precious! What a blessing you hold in your arms! Glad it was Melissa delivering the biggest grand baby in the family so far and not me!! All our love and prayers from afar! Uncle Jon, Aunt Noella & cousins

Danielle said...

How exciting for you guys - congratulations! Glad to know he's finally here and that everyone's doing well. Wish we were still close enough to come visit like with Maddie but you're in our thoughts and prayers :) Thanks for the post!

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud and happy for you two. He is a beautiful baby. It's so weird to see the Bass Master Classic runner up in infant form. I say runner up because my boy is going to be the Bass Master Champion with yours right behind him. LOL!!!! JK. Praise God for the healthy baby. I love you guys.
Joe

Jena said...

He is so precious! Congrats! Hope you're all doing well and adjusting to 2!

Krista Farr said...

Hi Melissa--
Amorette let me know that Hudson was here...just wanted to say congratulations---he's adorable!!
(I love his name too...very original)