Sunday, February 15, 2009

The best little patient....




Little Maddie came down with bronchiolitis right before Melissa went to be induced. I came home the day Hudson was born and was able to take her to the doctor. She hated this breathing machine in the dr's office, but when she came home I think she realized that it helped her. By the end of the treatments she really liked it and took deep breaths all on her own while sitting there for 20mins. She would also flip her glasses up as you see in one of the pictures because the mist would fog them up. We love our Maddie! Praise God she seems to be doing much better and doesn't need the machine anymore. Pray for continued adjustment for her as her mommy is very busy and she really wants to touch Hudson.

6 comments:

Joe said...

I'm so glad that Maddie is starting to feel better and also glad that the breathing treatments weren't a nightmare for her! She is going to be the best big sister ever!

Anonymous said...

That was casey by the way:)

Lindsey said...

Glad Maddie is getting better. I love all the pictures in the slide show...especially the ones with Maddie and Hudson together.

Noella said...

Yes! Thanks for the all the pictures of your beautiful family! We continue to pray for Maddie and her complete healing. We love you all!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ben and Melissa! Maddie is definately in our prayers...Bella had the same breathing treatment machine and we have the same pictures for her baby book! It is such a scary situation to be in but I am glad the Lord has given her the peace to accept the treatments and understand that they are for her healing :) We love you all and are so happy for the safe arrival of Hudson..he is beautiful..and we continue to hold Maddie in our prayers. Love to you all! Anna and kids

The "Reid"er said...

Oh Maddie...
I'm glad she is a good little patient and understands that the machine helps her. Robert and I will continue to pray for her healing. We love you four so much!