So we woke up today and it was cold! Well... cold for here in CA and I was so excited! Soon I smelled a familiar smell... the furnace kicking in and the heater running. Ahh I love the change of seasons. So, this fall brisk weather is only going to last a few days most likely but I will be enjoying it for sure! Here are some pictures of Maddie enjoying a fall morning outing with us in the riverbed walking path near our house.
4 comments:
i love the age that maddie is at...so curious and exploring! I am pumped for the fall too...new seasons, and new beginnings! Hope you are feeling well mama!
I agree with Elissa wholeheartedly! I LOVE fall shots, they are the best! Maddie is just so adorable, I say that all the time, but I mean it!!! I love the pictures of you guys with her too :)! We need to get together soon!
Hey- thanks again for last week. It was wonderful seeing you guys!
We love fall! I love the pic of Ben lifting little Maddie up to see the beautiful leaves....
So precious.
We love you!
Post a Comment