Maddie has been learning a lot about tummies and "baby brother" lately. Actually, I think she associates the words "baby brother" with her own stomach because when we do say those words, she will usually lift her shirt to look at her tummy. It will sure be a surprise for her when she realizes what a "baby brother" actually is! She really likes to touch my stomach and has to be reminded to be gentle instead of hitting it like a drum. These were taken a few weeks ago and I am even bigger than what you see. Yikes!
3 comments:
Awww Mel, your tummy is SO beautiful! I am so jealous! It was such a blast seeing you guys last week and calling Brayden "baby brother" for Maddie! I cant wait to meet her actual baby brother!!!
I love Maddies' face as she looks at your belly, it's like, "woah mama, what the heck is going on with your tummy?" hehe. You are looking preggo again. Crazy:) Beautiful too of course with that long blond hair:)
Hey you...so does Maddie understand? At least she is "allowed" to play with a baby doll. I thought about sneaking one to logan so he can get the concept. She is too cute!
Post a Comment