Sunday, January 13, 2008

Maddie and her teeny weeny glasses...









Wow! It's a whole new world for me and I think I like my new specs!

5 comments:

The Kincaid Family said...

Ahhh! I have been waiting for these! She looks absolutely adorable as I knew she would and she looks so happy too! I am sure any saddness about her having to wear glasses goes away when you think about how she is finally able to look at everything clearly now and also, knowing how CUTE she is in her new glasses! Way to go Maddie!!!

Papa & Nano said...

Absolutely adorable! I know how you feel Maddie! I can see! You look so very happy and so precious in your new specs! You'll be the talk of the nursery. Hold on tight to them! We love you so much!!

Noella said...

This has to be THE most adorable baby in glasses! The smiles are already coming out with her new and improved eyes! We pray the adjustment goes well for Maddie. Let us know if you can notice a change in her interactions due to her clearer vision. Can't wait to see you and hold you Maddie! We love and miss you all!

C.A.F. said...

Maddie, you're so beautiful! Love you guys!

The "Reid"er said...

Cutest little butterfly ever....:)

Fishers- we just changed our blog address to robertandrebecca@blogspot.com

I love you:)