Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Maddie's First Tractor Ride!







The picture above is a video so click on the play button.

Here is Maddie's first tractor ride with Papa! Samuel you will get to ride the tractor soon! We were able to go visit Ben's dad on his farm the day before Thanksgiving. It was really neat for me to finally get to see it! Maddie had some fun too :)



4 comments:

Noella said...

Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! The kids are all waiting for their turn on Papa's tractor too! I wonder if he could manage all 4 on his lap?!! Missed you too over the holiday...our thoughts and prayers were with everyone!

C.A.F. said...

I'm so glad to hear you had a great thanksgiving, you were in my thoughts the whole day! I love you guys and hope you have a great weekend!

The "Reid"er said...

Oh how I love my family! I'm sad I missed yet another Thanksgiving with you all, but I am so happy that you had a wonderful time...and Maddie had quite the adventure! I can't wait to see her in 9 days!!!!! And I can't wait to see you two of course:)

I love you!

Jena said...

Thanks for the Christmas card! What a cute picture! Question for ya...I realized when I saw the return address that I sent yours to the old address I used last year...will you still get it forwarded to you?