Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving






We had a great Thanksgiving with our family. We were able to spend time with both sets of our parents which is always a blessing we do not take for granted. In a way, it was a bittersweet time gathering together because it made us miss all our siblings who are scattered all over! We love you guys and wish we were with you but we trust in God's timing for us to see you all again.
We sure enjoyed our dinner Nano made- it is always a treat having a huge meal at Nano and Papa's house! Maddie ate so much her stomach was HUGE! Well, no turkey for her this year but next year she will get to try some. Maddie's Great Campa (Ben's grandpa) was able to come with Ben's Aunt and Uncle to enjoy some of our dessert. Madelyn was great being held by everyone as you can see in the pictures above. I would say the only downside to the day was my botched Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake.. the caramel must have gotten overcooked because it tasted like poison! Luckily we tested it in the kitchen before it was served so I didn't have to experience the embarrassment of someone actually attempting to eat it. I think that will be the last time I attempt a recipe from Wolfgang Puck!

1 comment:

The Kincaid Family said...

Look at that belly! HOW CUTE!