Monday, October 29, 2007

Yellow Duck Costume and Pumpkin Patch





























7 comments:

Noella said...

Ahh, I miss the pumpkin patches!! Thanks for the adorable pictures. Send us a picture of your carved pumpkin too. Happy Halloween!

Unknown said...

oh my goodness, so cutest baby of the year goes to you, miss maddie! (don't tell our other friends with babies that we've already given out the award - we'll still let them dress up their kids and try, but we already know who'll go home with the prize!)

LOVE the costume! and the pumpkins! but we all know that what you're really celebrating is your uncle's bday. he'll be so proud. :)

The Kincaid Family said...

wow, that is the cutest duck I have ever seen!!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I absolutely love her costume and I love her facial expressions too! She is such a doll! Happy Early Halloween to the Fisher Family!

Papa & Nano said...

Absolutely adorable!! She is so cute in that duck costume!!...Love the bill. That certainly was worth your trip to the fairgrounds! We've got the cutest grandkids in the whole wide world! Thanks for making our day. We love you all so much. Love the tongue too! .....mmmmmmmmmm pumpkin pie!
Lots of love to you all!

C.A.F. said...

I love Maddie's new outfit! I can't wait to look at these pictures with her a few years down the road. :) I'm so glad you guys are doing so well. You all look great! Ben I love the beard!

Jena said...

Aren't costumes the greatest thing ever invented? Maddie looks SO adorable in hers!
Ben, have you taken up hunting? Ry would be proud! :-)

ElissaM said...

wow, those pictures of you guys at the patch is so unbelievably perfect! What a great family photo! Maddie is adorable, and she looks like she is getting such a personality! I so wish i could play with her now...so incredibly cute...you are very blessed!