
Maddie has taken to solids like a hummingbird to a sugar water in a bird feeder! Well, she has only been given some rice cereal at this point so we shall see what she does when she gets something she doesn't like.
Her first meal was a success and she swallowed quite a bit of it (to my surprise)! She really likes it when I pretend to eat something and then say, "Mmmmmm Yummyyyyyyyy!" She just laughs and laughs at that!

She still looks so tiny in her chair and is so cute how she holds onto the tray. She is already trying to grab the spoon away from us!
8 comments:
yum yum! gosh she is so adorable, I just want to reach thru the screen and touch her! :)! How is she doing with these fires and winds? I have been thinking of the little ones in our family and that our friends' have, this stuff is so scary and yucky!
The hands holding the tray is so precious! I can't get over it! she looks so excited for the next bite. What a cutie. It was great chatting with you yesterday!
Ah you're so cute Maddie! Keep trying for that spoon, you'll get it one of these times! Love you guys!
Toooo Cute!! Papa says,"Where's the meat and potatoes!" Maddie, you're growing up too fast! I know, gotta keep up with Luke! What a precious pair! Keep up the good work Maddie...we're so proud of you! Love you all so much!
NO WAY are you big enough to be eating big girl cereal! Just stay tiny enough for some good cuddles when we see you...or maybe you'll be caught up to Emma when we see you! Maybe we should revert back to rice cereal for our picky eaters! Love you Maddie!
Madeline looks like she really enjoys that stuff. Its a good thing she has no clue what she is eating because if she did she would not be smiling like that:(
Love,
Uncle E
ooo is she getting plumper, or is it just me?
she is is cute Mel, and the mammoth pics are awesome!
Uncle E,
You're right. I can't wait to move past this stuff and eat my first steak.
Post a Comment