We love the new site! Happy Birthday (almost) to my favorite sister-in-law! I know I always say this but, it is so great that someone else in the family is pregnant besides me! Can't wait to be an official aunt...oh, and I am SUPER jealous of your snake pillow!! Don't worry about sleeping on the back...you'll roll over naturally when you can't breathe anymore! Ciao for now!
Hi there, Happy Late Birthday! I didnt even know it was your birthday! Anyways, Elissa told me about the site, and its totally adorable! Congratulations again! I love the Christmas Belly, and I love your pillow too! be blessed, hopefully we'll all be able to get together soon!
2 comments:
We love the new site! Happy Birthday (almost) to my favorite sister-in-law! I know I always say this but, it is so great that someone else in the family is pregnant besides me! Can't wait to be an official aunt...oh, and I am SUPER jealous of your snake pillow!! Don't worry about sleeping on the back...you'll roll over naturally when you can't breathe anymore! Ciao for now!
Hi there, Happy Late Birthday! I didnt even know it was your birthday! Anyways, Elissa told me about the site, and its totally adorable! Congratulations again! I love the Christmas Belly, and I love your pillow too! be blessed, hopefully we'll all be able to get together soon!
Post a Comment