So I guess we have quite the active baby. The first time I felt her move was the night after Christmas. Now, I have been feeling her twist and kick/punch on a regular basis. Yesterday I was sitting on the couch feeling her move about and called Ben over. He put both hands on my stomach and waited and waited. Then there was a really big punch and he jumped back! He seemed to be scared of her but was really just excited. So now we can feel her presence on the outside which is pretty amazing.
3 comments:
Eth and I think this is such a great site to help keep us all updated! We love you both...and the baby!!:)
Hey you guys! We are so excited for you and so excited that we can be a part of this fun time with you! This is a great site!!!
YEAH!!! a website for the Fishy Baby! how exciting...you guys have such a joyous time ahead of you...don't hesitate to start buying things, that is one of the parts that makes it seem real to Mike and I. You guys are beautiful parents and will create one of the most precious and gorgeous girls! Our Logan will have plenty of girls to chose from! haha!Keep the site updated...love to see it!
Post a Comment