Monday, November 28, 2011

Hudson 2 years and beyond

Airshow, playing with a tiny airplane with the big airplanes all around


Big time cereal eater like his mom :) Somehow he had grabbed the cereal bag off the table and was helping himself... guilty face for sure!

"Cheese" face... eyes closed for all posed pictures right now!

Often likes to wear his backpack while riding his bike... carrying random toys around

First hair-cut... forced to go get one due to his hair twirling into big knots in the back. He smiled afterwards but was calm and concerned during the big cut!


Loves to play with his tools like Handy Manny

I didn't have much time to pick out photos and am a bit disappointed with this because these fail to capture the joyful spirit of our sweet boy. Maybe I will need to find a video to post to do him justice :)

2 comments:

Noella said...

So great to see the kiddos!! They grow so quickly! Next summer should be a HUGE blast for all the cousins, can't wait! Thanks Melissa for posting...we have missed you in the blogging world. :)

Casey Martinez said...

He is so adorable! I feel like I haven't seen your kids in ages and I love that though Hudson is such a big boy now he is still your baby boy and he is so precious. Love the haircut pic and the pic with DAddy. Great shots of Hudson!