Hi there few followers of this blog. Getting a bit inspired to get back on here... not promising anything, but am thinking about it! Enjoy these pics of the kids for now since that is really what we all want to see anyways
Precious Melissa....we love seeing pictures and reading happenings of your dear little family! Yes, please post more. You don't know how exciting it is for us to see these posts. Someday, you'll understand, when you're a grandma! Thank you for these adorable pictures! Love you dearly, Papa & Nano
I have actually kept this and keep checking periodically because I love seeing your kiddos get bigger! Hudson is a spitting image of you Melissa, what a contagious smile! And Maddie...what a little princess:-) Thanks for posting these!
Hudson is looking like such a toddler it's crazy how much he's changed since I saw him last. In N out...no fair. I'm salivating over here. I still appreciate the updates no matter how rare;) Miss you guys
5 comments:
yea!! more please- love your pics and updates =)
Precious Melissa....we love seeing pictures and reading happenings of your dear little family! Yes, please post more. You don't know how exciting it is for us to see these posts. Someday, you'll understand, when you're a grandma! Thank you for these adorable pictures!
Love you dearly,
Papa & Nano
We miss and love you guys so much! Hope to see you soon!
I have actually kept this and keep checking periodically because I love seeing your kiddos get bigger! Hudson is a spitting image of you Melissa, what a contagious smile! And Maddie...what a little princess:-) Thanks for posting these!
Hudson is looking like such a toddler it's crazy how much he's changed since I saw him last. In N out...no fair. I'm salivating over here. I still appreciate the updates no matter how rare;) Miss you guys
Post a Comment