Sunday, November 1, 2009

"Bell" and "Hook"

Our cute little "Tinkerbell"


Argh! What a pirate face!


Sooo cute to see her running down the sidewalk with her bucket.


A popular year for fairies! Maddie had a lot of twins running around!


Maddie wanted to smell each piece of candy. We unwrapped a lollipop for her (something she can eat within her food allergy restrictions) and she didn't even want to lick it! Instances like these make me thankful for her fear of new food because there was no battle at all over her not being able to eat the candy. She just wanted to smell it, count it, and feed it to Mommy and Daddy. Thanks Madelyn!

6 comments:

ElissaM said...

She is too cute! I love the smelling thing...I bet you laughed at that one. Hudson is adorable too...that was a priceless picture of his pirate face! What cuties you have!

Aunty Am said...

Love their costumes! They are so cute...looks like you and the kiddos had fun! Love you.

Noella said...

Oh my goodness! You all are way too cute! We loved the pics and the story of Maddie and her candy. Hudson's face is priceless and kudos to whoever was there to snap that at the right moment!

Casey Martinez said...

Their costumes are absolutely precious!! I love the choices you guys went with and I can't believe Maddie doesn't even seem interested in eating the candy. That works out really well for her:).

Danielle said...

Love the costumes - looks like they had a fun time! Maddie is just like I was when I was little trick-or-treating..I could care less about the candy...just wanted to sort it all out and look at it all but didn't care to eat it! Too funny! Glad you had a good time :)

teamfish said...

We can't stop looking at these pictures! Love you guys, can't wait to see you this weekend!