Yay! Maddie! Yummm..Broccoli! :) Congrats on getting MaddiePants to eat some greens. YAY!!!!!!!! Love to you all from Uncle Robbie and Auntie Reba. (aka- Weeba for Maddie)
So cute! I love her "yummm!" She's gonna be just like I was at school- when all the kids would say pizza was their favorite food, I was like, "Cauliflower!" Yay Maddie!!
5 comments:
Yay! Maddie! Yummm..Broccoli! :) Congrats on getting MaddiePants to eat some greens. YAY!!!!!!!! Love to you all from Uncle Robbie and Auntie Reba. (aka- Weeba for Maddie)
Gosh, it looks like Maddie has gone through several growth spurts the last several months. She def. looks like a toddler now.
Great job Maddie! Broccoli is a favorite of Samuel and Emma's too!
hahahaha oh so cute!!
So cute! I love her "yummm!" She's gonna be just like I was at school- when all the kids would say pizza was their favorite food, I was like, "Cauliflower!" Yay Maddie!!
Post a Comment