Thursday, July 23, 2009

Maddie Enjoying Summer and Being 2

Tasting Korean food for the first time.. yum! Thanks to Aunt Meesh and her mom's good cooking!


Happy girl! Still working on getting the rest of those teeth


Playing airplane with mommy


Pretty Smile


A Classic "Maddie Face"


Shucking corn with my good friend from college, Carrie.



Playing dress-up at Granddad and Grammy's house with their dog, Charlie.


A very "girly girl" who loves purses and all things feminine.

4 comments:

The "Reid"er said...

Go little Maddie!!!! :) I think I remember those purses she was playing with- from way back when...
Can't wait to see you all! Uncle Robert and I are counting down the days....

ElissaM said...

wow! What great photos! I love them all...Maddie is such a little girl now and she is going to be a heartbreaker with that brown hair and big brown eyes! She is adorable! I am glad she enjoyed the parade...those things take on a whole new meaning when you have kids! Hudson is too cute Melissa, he is such a chunk and i love it! I want to squeeze those legs!!!

The Jones Family said...

LOVE the picture with the purses!! She is adorable! - amy

carrie said...

yes I made the blog! Love all the new pics- hope to see you guys again soon!