Tuesday, January 27, 2009

He's Here!



Ok so I am not sure how this will go over. I may have tricked you... or just confused you. He really isn't here yet. Look closer and see, it is just Maddie's doll. We wouldn't dress our son in purple! :) Then I thought I would add to the confusion and put up a newborn pic of Maddie. Did I trick you? Are you laughing, dissappointed... hopefully not too disappointed. I am just trying to kill time during Maddie's nap and while I am sitting here waiting to feel contractions or have my water break. Scroll down for some more pics of Madelyn. Hopefully this will appease those faithful followers of the blog who admit to checking daily to see if the baby has come. Well you will just have to wait!

7 comments:

The "Reid"er said...

I just talked to you today, how could you have already had him!?!?!?!?!
You, Ms. Smelly Melly are sneaky sneaky....

I love you:)

Anonymous said...

So I'm sitting here on the couch doing my nightly blog check and yelled to Mark "She had the baby!!!....Oh wait...." Yup...ya got me!! Well, we'll keep checkin and prayin for you guys-hopefully not too much longer! :)

The Kincaid Family said...

Haha, love it! I was so excited and then still happy, because you put new pics up! So Sorry I missed sending you an email or text for your birthday a few days ago, Happy Belated Birthday! I am praying for you guys and for Baby Boy Fish to arrive SOON! We'll be down there visiting for about the whole month of Feb. so maybe we will be able to see you briefly, if you are up to any visitors!

The Jones Family said...

Not funny, my dear! For a minute I was mad at you - at least I should have gotten a text! :) I need to teach you to knit or something - something else to pass time while you are waiting for contractions. See you in the morning! :) Amy

Casey Martinez said...

booger!

ElissaM said...

that was so mean :-)

Isabella and Nicolette said...

Very cute Melissa! I thought the top picture was of a doll for a second and I was thinking, that is one realistic doll! Maddie was a beautiful baby!! Can't wait to meet the newest cutie pie!