Monday, January 19, 2009

80 degree January






We went to the beach this weekend to watch the sunset during this stint of summer weather in January and thought I would share some pictures... thinking of you Amorette in all that snow... you should take a break and stay with us this week! Anyway, we actually haven't taken Maddie to the beach since our camping trip last summer and she was a little unsure of the sand this time. Thus, we do not have any pictures of her gleefully running around :) In her defense, the sand was really cold by the time we got there. Ben did a great job capturing the beauty of the evening.

So, I am officially done being pregnant- I have become increasingly forgetful this past week and emotional. Today at Trader Joes I actually could not remember the pin number to my debit card when I was buying the groceries (and then shamefully cried about it on the drive home)! I am hoping this is a sign I will have the baby soon because I was like this when Maddie was born. Hopefully this time I will not lose our house and car keys or anything important. I will end with this, Ben is the best husband ever!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man, bless your little heart Melissa. I'm sorry to hear about the absent mindedness. It is bad enough for me without being preggo, I can only imagine what it will be like when I am. I do hope your baby boy joins your family soon! Almost there!!

Papa & Nano said...

Ahhhh, what a sweet post, Melissa. The pictures are absolutely beautiful and don't worry about the absent-mindedness, it too shall pass and you'll be back to a new fresh day in the morning. Your precious little one is taking all your wonderful nourishment...what a sweet thing to pass along. Loving you dearly. :)

Noella said...

Hang in there Melissa! Maybe you will have a pleasant birthday surprise. Praying for you on these final and hardest days of being with child. So grateful Ben found you!! We love you!

ElissaM said...

you are too funny melissa! I can imagine you are done being pregnant. Time is coming soon, and I hope that I hear you are in the hospital with a healthy baby boy sooner than later. wish we were closer to enjoy these births together!