Madelyn went trick or treating this year. Thankfully we went around with another family that had a 3 year old so we didn't feel that silly bringing our toddler to the door with just Ben and I. Maddie was really cute and didn't have a clue what was going on. Sometimes she would take the candy from the people but most of the time, she would give them a piece of candy instead. Just a natural born giver I guess! If she knew what candy was, I am sure she wouldn't really be giving it up so easily though. As you can see, I decided to dress up as a pumpkin. Recently I have felt like a pumpkin when I wore that orange shirt so the idea came to me easily. Unfortunately, one of the eyes that I had taped on fell off from me carrying Maddie so the pumpkin belly was short lived. I'm sure Ben was thankful because I think he was a little embarrassed of me anyway! Oh, and Maddie's best friend Luke was a giraffe. Amy and I tried to get them to pose for a picture this year but they were acting the part of escaped animals from the zoo and running away from us. I think this one is pretty cute!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
The Lion on Halloween
Madelyn went trick or treating this year. Thankfully we went around with another family that had a 3 year old so we didn't feel that silly bringing our toddler to the door with just Ben and I. Maddie was really cute and didn't have a clue what was going on. Sometimes she would take the candy from the people but most of the time, she would give them a piece of candy instead. Just a natural born giver I guess! If she knew what candy was, I am sure she wouldn't really be giving it up so easily though. As you can see, I decided to dress up as a pumpkin. Recently I have felt like a pumpkin when I wore that orange shirt so the idea came to me easily. Unfortunately, one of the eyes that I had taped on fell off from me carrying Maddie so the pumpkin belly was short lived. I'm sure Ben was thankful because I think he was a little embarrassed of me anyway! Oh, and Maddie's best friend Luke was a giraffe. Amy and I tried to get them to pose for a picture this year but they were acting the part of escaped animals from the zoo and running away from us. I think this one is pretty cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yea! new pictures! I have been waiting for these =)
What a cute post!! All the pictures are just precious....especially you, Melissa! Your newest little one makes the cutest pumpkin ever! Can't wait for his arrival. Maddie will have lots to show him. Love you all so much!
she is adorable! I love the lion costume, maybe baby brother can wear it someday!
I love the new pics. Maddie is looking older...I love her. You are beautiful, your belly looks so cute. Love you.
Post a Comment