Maddie and I took a trip to WA to visit my sister and her husband. Sadly, we left Ben behind and missed him very much while we were gone! We did have a great time with Maddie's Aunt Am and Uncle Ethan. Maddie especially enjoyed their little dog and cat and would follow them around the house. Most of the pictures above are from a visit to a beautiful park where Ethan proposed to Amorette a little over 3 years ago. It was neat to be able to see such a special place to them and Maddie got to feed the ducks for the first time in her life. Amers, I already miss you and was so blessed by my time with you. Thanks for being such a great big sister to me!
We were also able to spend some time with my good friend, Carolyn, who also lives in WA. She is expecting her first, a boy named Maxwell, and due in a few months. We realized we did not take any pictures together a few minutes before we left for the airport and nobody was around to take some for us. Therefore, we have these awesome self-shots to share!
3 comments:
hey- love the pic of you and maddie!
love the new pics! Looks beautiful where you were:) You and your sis look so much alike it's crazy:) Beautiful family:)
I wish I could have been there with my precious sisters....
Post a Comment