It's taken her a while to get here but she is finally getting the hang of it. We were told today that she walked across the nursery room this morning at Church so we thought we would see how far she would walk for us.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Grammy is so proud of you my darling Madelyn! You are so cute and so wonderful! What a milestone you have accomplished! Watch out Mommy and Daddy-my little feet will be taking me everywhere!! walking and running!! A whole new world to discover!
YAY!!!! We are so proud of you Maddie!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank the Lord for blogs- we get to feel some what a part of that special moment...even all of the way in Ohio. We love you three sooo much:)
what a big girl! I just want to give her a big hug and kiss she is so cute! I love how cautious she is at first...and the one with the animal is hilarious! Now you have a new danger on your hands...a walking girl! Have fun! Thanks for the videos!!!
CAN'T HARDLY WAIT UNTIL YOU BOTH GET HERE!! MADDIE WILL BE WALKING WITH NO PROBLEM BY THE TIME YOU COME UP TO SPOKANE!! I AM EXCITED! BEN...YOU SHOULD COME TOO!
7 comments:
Grammy is so proud of you my darling Madelyn! You are so cute and so wonderful! What a milestone you have accomplished! Watch out Mommy and Daddy-my little feet will be taking me everywhere!! walking and running!! A whole new world to discover!
YAY!!!! We are so proud of you Maddie!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank the Lord for blogs- we get to feel some what a part of that special moment...even all of the way in Ohio.
We love you three sooo much:)
Awww that is the best video ever! Too cute!
what a big girl! I just want to give her a big hug and kiss she is so cute! I love how cautious she is at first...and the one with the animal is hilarious! Now you have a new danger on your hands...a walking girl! Have fun! Thanks for the videos!!!
CAN'T HARDLY WAIT UNTIL YOU BOTH GET HERE!! MADDIE WILL BE WALKING WITH NO PROBLEM BY THE TIME YOU COME UP TO SPOKANE!! I AM EXCITED! BEN...YOU SHOULD COME TOO!
IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO BUY A TICKET:)
Hooray Maddie!
Post a Comment