Monday, June 9, 2008

Birthday Party Pictures








5 comments:

Noella said...

Don't think I had a chance to tell you what an awesome job you did on the cupcake decorating! You'll have to share your techniques with me! We loved being there to celebrate with Maddie!

Unknown said...

ok, so i didn't know that YOU were an amazing baking chef as well! you and noella both! i'll either have to learn quickly from y'all in the coming years, or you'll be in charge of our kids' bday parties. i can't be shaming the fisher name with less-than-perfection birthday goods. i've got a lot to learn from you lovely ladies! :)

Jena said...

Happy 1st b-day Maddie! Didn't that year totally fly by? Cute picts of her and the cake...great job on the cake too!

Anonymous said...

Love the cupcakes and the cake Mel!! I am so very proud of my Martha Stuart-like sister...quite the baker!! love, Am

Anonymous said...

wish I could have been there! It looked like so much fun. Props on the great cupcakes and cake designs! I'm impressed...as you already know:)