Her laugh is awesome! You are such a good mommy Missa cuz she gets such a kick out of you:) Can't wait to see you guys next month!
oh my gosh...i want to eat her! She is so cute! I love her baby laugh...thanks for putting that up!
haha, I agree with both KC and E's comments! You are too cute of a momma, and I want to eat her up!!!!
awww i want one! haha jk... Mel- I actually had a dream Maddie was talking after I watched this video =) hope to see you all soon tho
Can't wait to see all this in person in a few weeks!! Love you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Her laugh is awesome! You are such a good mommy Missa cuz she gets such a kick out of you:) Can't wait to see you guys next month!
oh my gosh...i want to eat her! She is so cute! I love her baby laugh...thanks for putting that up!
haha, I agree with both KC and E's comments! You are too cute of a momma, and I want to eat her up!!!!
awww i want one! haha jk...
Mel- I actually had a dream Maddie was talking after I watched this video =) hope to see you all soon tho
Can't wait to see all this in person in a few weeks!! Love you!
Post a Comment