OH MY BABY NIECE!!!:) She is so beautiful...what a God given gift:) Maddie I am so proud of you and your "Rolling" skills....wow:) Love you three fishes.
Maddie - guys like girls with skills, so keep this up and you're dad's in for a lot of trouble already...at the age of -1. :) I hope I get to meet you one day! Pics and video are good and all, but nothing like the real thing! At this rate you'll be walking, talking, and writing books by the time I meet you in person. :)
4 comments:
Haha that's so great! I'm so glad I can see a video of her! I love you Maddie! Keep up the hard work! We're all so proud of you!
We love you Madelyn! You are growing up so fast! Love, Grammy
OH MY BABY NIECE!!!:) She is so beautiful...what a God given gift:) Maddie I am so proud of you and your "Rolling" skills....wow:) Love you three fishes.
Maddie - guys like girls with skills, so keep this up and you're dad's in for a lot of trouble already...at the age of -1. :) I hope I get to meet you one day! Pics and video are good and all, but nothing like the real thing! At this rate you'll be walking, talking, and writing books by the time I meet you in person. :)
Post a Comment