Aunt Rebecca came with me to Maddie's 2 month doctor's appointment. I filled out a questionnaire to see how far along Maddie is developmentally and she scored at 4 months! I always knew she was advanced :) Actually, i keep thinking about the questions and wondering if Maddie had really done those things or if I was just thinking she had done them because I am her mommy and have a biased point of view!
Her first shots were an experience for me. It is sad to see your little baby scream because somebody poked her in both of her legs. She was pretty upset for the rest of the day and would let out little yelps when i manipulated her legs in a way that bothered her.
Anyways, for those who care about these things here are her latest stats:
weight 10 lbs 13 oz which is 50 percentile
height 23 inches which is 75 percentile
and her head is catching up in the 30 percentile
She is a long, lean, strong machine! I keep putting her on her tummy so she will eventually learn to roll herself over.. which she is far from doing at this point but she is doing great at lifting her head and grunting while she does so.
We are going up to solvang for a Wolff Girl Reunion! Amorette and Rebecca (my sisters) are both here in CA for a few days and Maddie and I will go there to spend some quality time with them and my mom. Quality time means eating icecream and lots of talking!
1 comment:
thanks for the update Melissa! I hope you have a great time with all the wolff girls! I am so sorry about Maddie's shots and I hope she is feeling better already! We take matt back in two weeks, hopefully I can see you soon thereafter!
Post a Comment