Just a sample. When we rest up we'll get you some more. Thanks for being patient! We appreciate all the love and support from so many.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congratulations! She is so beautiful! I hope everything went well and you're both getting at least a little bit of rest! Enjoy...they grow SO FAST! ~Jena
Hey guys! It was great to see you on Friday night! Thanks for braving it and letting us all stop by, she is SO gorgeous and precious and very photogenic already!!! Congratulations a hundredfold! We're praying for you guys!
3 comments:
Congratulations! She is so beautiful! I hope everything went well and you're both getting at least a little bit of rest!
Enjoy...they grow SO FAST!
~Jena
Hey guys! It was great to see you on Friday night! Thanks for braving it and letting us all stop by, she is SO gorgeous and precious and very photogenic already!!! Congratulations a hundredfold! We're praying for you guys!
Love,
Mike and Laura
aww little maddie! I can't wait to see her in person, she is soo cute :)
Love
Aunty Noelle
Post a Comment