She is b-e-a-utiful! Cant believe you guys are already 28 weeks! Time's a flyin and little girl Fishy will be here before we know it!!!Miss you guys! Hope to see you and catch up soon!
Such a good idea to take pictures of the growing belly...I never did and really wished I had, cause what a cute scrapbook page they would have made! Maybe next time! You look really good, by the way.
yea meli! gonna come see you soon!
Awww mama Meli! you are a cute pregnant woman :) I can't wait for little baby fish!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is b-e-a-utiful! Cant believe you guys are already 28 weeks! Time's a flyin and little girl Fishy will be here before we know it!!!
Miss you guys! Hope to see you and catch up soon!
Such a good idea to take pictures of the growing belly...I never did and really wished I had, cause what a cute scrapbook page they would have made! Maybe next time!
You look really good, by the way.
yea meli! gonna come see you soon!
Awww mama Meli! you are a cute pregnant woman :) I can't wait for little baby fish!
Post a Comment